-
May 28th, 2006, 12:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
We had a wonderful WDW vacation. Here is an album with some pictures from our trip. We took over 800 photos so this is a very small portion. The pictures in this album are mostly ones that have Kirsten in them.
I hope you enjoy our album.
Kirsten Visits WDW
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 09:28 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>
-
May 28th, 2006, 12:41 AM
#2
Inactive Member
What a super vacation you had! I think that picture or Kirsten by herself on the beach needs to go in our dolls around the US thread! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 12:53 AM
#3
Inactive Member
What a beautiful album! It looks like you had a lot of fun! And I'm continually amazed by how many pictures your daughter will pose for. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thank you for sharing!
-
May 28th, 2006, 12:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
What a great album! thank you for sharing the Disney magic with us! loved the pictures of the kids and Kirsten! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 01:34 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yay! More AGs came here to WDW. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 01:55 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
May 28th, 2006, 04:28 AM
#7
thepidget
Guest
Thanks for sharing the album. Jillian and Kirsten look so cute, and Jill has such a sunny smile. I hope you guys had tons of fun! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 05:10 AM
#8
prasnlrd
Guest
What an enchanting album! I loved Jillian's dress! What a blessing to have such a wonderful family vactaion! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2006, 01:52 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Great album. Kirsten and Jillian look like they had a great time.
-
May 28th, 2006, 03:13 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Yay! We leave for WDW in a month. Your pictures make me even more excited. Jillian's Cinderella dress is gorgeous. My oldest niece really wants to dress up. She will be turning 9 while we are there. They all had costumes when they were younger but I know DD has outgrown hers. I'm not sure if we will invest in new ones but your pictures sure make me want to. Kirsten looked like she had a wonderful time too [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks